Greensight is a dynamic, funded startup developing fully automated drone systems and a wide variety of related hardware and software. We are expanding an elite team of smart, hard working engineers who can combine their skills to lead one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
We are seeking an intelligent, intellectually curious and highly-capable Robotics and Embedded Systems Engineer to be a high-level contributor on the development of software for our drones and other robotic systems. You will scope, plan, and execute embedded systems development and implementation across GreenSight’s technology portfolio including drones, ground systems, cameras, and electronics. You should be comfortable working semi-autonomously while meeting long-term goals.
- BS or MS in electrical or software engineering or computer science and 3+ years experience
- Experience developing software for autonomous vehicles
- Experience developing software on embedded Linux platforms and other realtime operating systems such as ChibiOS, NuttX or FreeRTOS
- Can formulate software definitions and simulation/control models for novel aircraft and robot configurations, using ArduPilot/PX4, ROS, and Gazebo
- Experience interfacing embedded hardware with sensors and mechanical actuators
- Comfortable simulating robotic behavior in Gazebo
- Experience with robotic arm control/path planning
- Familiarity with software development process tools such as Jira, git, gdb, etc
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Startup experience is also a major plus
Salary for this position will be strongly based on experience and education and can range from $95k to $150k. Compensation package includes stock options, health insurance, short and long term disability, and 401k. GreenSight is an equal opportunity employer with an unshakeable belief in the value of having a staff that is diverse in gender, age, race, sexual orientation, and sexual identity. We are open to considering candidates with a STEM OPT or H1B visa as well as permanent residents and US citizens. Greensight is an equal opportunity employer.