Greensight is a dynamic, funded startup developing fully automated drone systems and a wide variety of related hardware and software. We are expanding an elite team of smart, hard working engineers to lead one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
Greensight delivers leading-edge Autonomous technologies, systems and unmanned vehicles. We welcome all those who have big ideas, crave innovation, and have the passion to bring innovative solutions to life.
Greensight is looking for a systems engineer to contribute to the technical development on programs within our defense and agriculture portfolios. As a Systems Engineer, you will work as part of a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team to design, integrate, debug, and test our Autonomous UAS systems. You will focused on delivering innovative mission solutions through the lifecycle of system development which includes requirements development, design analysis, and integration & test.
- Creation and/or review of operational concepts
- Creation of systems, software, component, and subsystem requirements
- Creation of external and internal interface definitions
- Creation of preliminary designs
- Creation and/or review of algorithms
- Creation of traceability matrices from higher level requirements to lowest level requirements
- Allocation of requirements to engineering disciplines
- Participation in trade studies and peer reviews
- Creation of test plans, test procedures and reports
- Execution of integration, verification and validation tests
- Lead and Participate in customer meetings
- U.S. citizenship
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science with 6 years work experience or equivalent experience in a technical discipline (software, hardware, systems)
- Must have experience developing a product
- Must have demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Decomposing/deriving requirements
- Integration and test
- Technical performance measurements
- Identifying technical risks
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Startup experience
Salary for this position will be strongly based on experience and education and expected to be in the range of $120k-$160k. Compensation package includes stock options, health insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and 401k. GreenSight is an equal opportunity employer with an unshakeable belief in the value of having a staff that is diverse in gender, age, race, sexual orientation, and sexual identity.