Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast paced, small team startup environment.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications. However, none of these items is a must-have but are examples of skills we’ll want you to learn on the job.
- BS or MS in electrical, mechanical or software engineering or computer science and 2+ years experience. (Additional relevant experience can substitute for the degree.)
- Familiarity with Node.js and React development frameworks.
- Experience developing in Python and Typescript.
- Experience with revision control systems like Git, SQL-like databases.
- Experience working with image processing toolboxes or software such as OpenCV is a very strong plus.
- Good familiarity with Linux.
- Experience with photogrammetry techniques and/or GIS software such as GDAL, QGIS, ARCGIS, IDRISI, ERDAS, or ORFEO a major plus.
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms (AWS or GCP) a plus.
- Good written and verbal communications skills. Experience with Google G Suite office tools.
Salary for this position, starting at $80k, strongly based on experience and education. Compensation package includes full benefits and equity.
Greensight is an equal opportunity employer. We fundamentally believe that the strongest teams are diverse teams and are actively seeking to build a diverse staff.