GreenSight is a 21st century leader in Aerospace and Robotics. We are a dynamic, fast paced small business developing technologies focused on transforming industries. We have built one of the most widely deployed automated drone intelligence platforms in the world, and develop technologies in robotics, remote sensing, artificial intelligence and communications for diverse markets. We are growing our team of elite, smart, hard working people and want you to be a part of our vision!
We are seeking a technical leader interested in building and growing a business unit around trustworthy autonomous systems and robotics. The business unit will be focused on building cybersecure, scalable software and hardware products for both internal stakeholder products (our unmanned aircraft and robots) as well as external enterprise and defence customers. We have a number of relevant government programs already underway in house which we expect this candidate to run and grow a standalone business unit within the company. We are looking for an ambitious person able to juggle a mix of technical leadership, program management and business development. GreenSight will provide support in all those areas, and as this business unit grows additional staff will be added to fill and support skill gaps.
Candidate must have experience with cyber secure and/or high assurance embedded software systems (some specific examples below), and enough background to develop novel ideas in this space. GreenSight’s environment is fast paced but also facilitates learning new skills. Candidates who have a proven track record of problem solving and on the job learning are welcome! Candidates should have demonstrated experience leading sophisticated R&D projects.
Military veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experience with complex embedded systems with many integrated software modules.
- Experience with robotic and/or autonomous systems at the hardware and software level.
- Interest and/or background in embedded system security or general system cybersecurity
- Knowledge and ideally first hand experience with formal methods and provably correct software systems.
- Experience with seL4 microkernel operating system.
- Familiarity with managing tasks, schedules, resources and requirements.
- Experience developing innovative, novel technical approaches for proposals.
- A personal network with contacts in government agencies such as DoD, NSF, NASA, and DOE.
- Strong customer management and communications skills.
Compensation package includes health insurance, 15 vacation days/year, and stock options.
Greensight is an equal opportunity employer. We fundamentally believe that the strongest teams are diverse teams and are actively seeking to build a diverse staff.