Want to change the world using drone technology? Read on!
Greensight Agronomics is a dynamic, funded startup developing fully automatic drone systems to transform golf course maintenance and agriculture via remote sensing. We were founded by three engineers and business people with over 3 decades of combined experience on the cutting edge of military aerospace who decided to leverage that technology while leaving the pain, misery and bureaucracy of government work behind. We are building an elite team of smart, hard working engineers who can combine their skills to lead one of thye fastest growing industries in the world.
GreenSight is an equal opportunity employer. We hire nerds of all types.
Our currently posted open positions are listed below:
Software Engineer - Routing
We are seeking a smart, highly-capable software engineer to help us develop next-generation airborne IP data networks.
Requirements for the position include:
- BS or MS in software engineering or computer science and 5+years experience
- Hands-on experience developing and integrating network software
- Deep knowledge of Linux and TCP/IP networking. Experience with dynamic routing and load balancing preferred.
- Experience with advanced networking architectures including VLAN’s, routing, SNMP, caching and peering servers, and network security.
- Knowledge of security considerations, including include setting-up routers in an environment where applications and various users need to be separated from each other
- Experience with routing / network experience that takes into consideration supporting real-time voice and data communications in a [Ethernet/IP] packet environment.
- VITA 49 experience is a big plus.
- Experience working with enterprise network router hardware a plus.
- Experience with C/C++ and Python required.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Familiarity with aviation and high reliability systems a plus
- Startup experience is also a major plus
Salary for this position, starting at $110k, strongly based on experience and education. Compensation package includes equity and health insurance.